Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Solemnly Resolve....

Last year I promised myself not to start any new projects.  I kept that promise.  Well, except for the small quilt that I started in a quilt class that my sister treated me to, but that doesn't count, right??  I was hoping this goal would help me finish up some projects.  Nope.  So this year my goal is to finish some projects. Now that I have said it and put it in print, I hope it will happen.  I am almost done on one project that I started in 2008.  I should finish it this week.  At least the stitching part.  I want to mount it on a box lid.  We'll see how long that takes to happen!!  I hope to post pictures of my projects, at least as I finish them, maybe while I am working on them.  We'll see how that turns out.  :)  The road to where is paved with good intentions??????????

1 comment:

Lois said...

I look forward to seeing pictures of the fruits of your resolution! Have fun completing projects.