Monday, January 23, 2012

The Big Sewing Room Cleanup

I finally got into my sewing room this evening to start cleaning it up.  It was so bad there was no bare floor.  I had taken my sewing machine in for repair and while it was gone, I loaded up the sewing table with yet more junk so there was no place to return my machine to.  Nor my serger.  Sigh.  The sewing table is cleaned off and the machine is back in place.  I was surprised at how thrilled I was to have it set up again.  Can't wait to get in there tomorrow to do some stitching.  I still need to clean the other 3/4s of the room, but progress has been made.  I will have to pull everything out and sort it on my bed.  And make some hard decisions about getting rid of stuff.  I just have too much stuff.  No, scratch that.  My sewing room is too small.   Yeah, that's better.

No comments: