I added some ornaments to the top section of the tree. I discovered I am missing two of the threads I need for this project. I have a feeling they are in a bag somewhere in my mess but it will be much easier to make a run to my LNS and get more. :) This ribbon braid is fussy and each stitch has to be laid smooth. My trolley needle is getting quite a workout. The missing ornaments in this section will be in a glittery green. So far I have "hung" red, gold and purple ornaments.
I stitched a bit on my Hometown Holiday Main Street Station piece. Then printed out all the stitch directions released so far for the Save the Stitches blackwork piece. I haven't actually started stitching on that one. I need to get started on it so I can keep up with it as it's a monthly stitchalong.
Well, that's today's progress. Tomorrow I have an afternoon meeting, so I won't have as much time to stitch. Maybe I can start "hanging" ornaments on the next tree section.