Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ground Cover Project



Photo
The finished project!  I had another meeting so was not able to attend the event.  I think it turned out amazing!  You can visit their website http://groundcoveraz.com/ for more pictures and information.  If you click on "The Blanket" at the top of the home page, it will take you to a grid of the project.  I make H14.  I chose a section with multiple colors, but looking back on how hard it was to track down all the fabrics (I had to go to 4 different JoAnn's stores in the heat of the summer), I should probably have chosen a section with only one color!  lol  But it was fun to be a part of this project.

This is the one I made.  Looks a bit wrinkled!  lol

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

That is amazing, the finished piece is unbelievable. Is it done every year?