Monday, November 12, 2012

Road Trip!

Saturday was a beautiful day so we hopped in the Toy and went 4wheeling.  Temps were in the 50s and we had clouds!!!  We found a new-to-us abandoned ranch.  We think it is the old 96 Ranch.  This place was something in it's day.  Looks like it goes back to around 1900, with a second house built in 1934.  Very nice place.  Sadly, it is very run down now.  So much hard work put into a place, and people just come in and shoot it up and tear it apart.  No respect left anymore. 

We also got some amazing landscape shots of the scenery.  All in all a very good day.



1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing your thoughtful comment on why handwriting matters. I too have saved every letter and seeing someone's handwriting in the mailbox is such a blessing. I love it when my mom writes to me. Take care and Merry Christmas to you.