Saturday, September 1, 2012

September

I'm reading on everyone else's blogs that they see fall in the air.  It is still triple digits here, and will continue through at least next week (more likely the next month).  I am ready for double digits and lower dew point so the swamp cooler works.  I am ready for cold water to come out of the tap when I turn on the cold water faucet.  I am ready for the house to be cool enough to cook again.  I am ready to be able to step away from in front of the fan and not break out into a sweat.  I am ready to move to the North Pole for a few weeks.  I did get some sewing done today.  I made block 3 and 4 of the Summer Sewalong from the Temecula Quilt blog.  I'm only 4 weeks behind.  Didn't sleep well last night so napped today.  And tummy was queasy all day.  I don't like hot weather.  But what do you do when you live in Arizona?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain ... that thing about "dry" heat? Well, at those temps it doesn't matter dry, humid? It's ALL too hot.

So, what do I do? I make plans to go to Arizona in Sept. YIKES!

Still way too hot here in Florida to feel like fall. Maybe next month.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Hope you feel better soon.